Saturday, August 27, 2011

You down with STD....yeah you know me

I just wrote this whole thing and it was wiped out in an instant...you just know this story won't be funny the second time i write it.

A couple weeks ago I was out with Belle at Panera's eating dinner and then knitting. During the meal I mentioned that I often concede to switch ry days with her and Mike for plans they have, and i would hope that if i start dating they will be open to swapping days with me.

Belle- OMG~! It's been 4 years and you are finally talking about dating! I knew you would! You told me you would never date another guy but now you want to !!!!
Stacie- Calm down. I am not talking about dating anyone really.
Belle- You just said Date! You cannot deny it!!!
Stacie- by "date" i meant fuck. I am not interested in a relationship...i just want sex.
Belle- EWWWWWWW! Stacie! what about diseases! Oh my god! You have no idea where they have been !!!!!

Now....a couple days later i recounted the above convo to Cath, Jen, and Peg at our local Chinese dive...and here is the continuation

Stacie- So I said to Belle...my "date" will wear a condom! I am not a teenager!
and Belle said to me " THere are other things you can catch!" So I said I am almost 40 years old and if i want to get an STD I have earned that right! I have been careful and in relationships my whole life (except that one time in a bathroom in HS). Dammit! I am adult enough to have casual sex!
Cath- Ummmm Stace, I think that guy in the booth next to us just stroked out.

Cue all Four of us looking over at lone dude only two feet away with a flushed face and glazed look in his eye.

Crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment