Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Horny?

Today ...after all the Guinea Fowl excitement (cue jazz hands), I was working at my desk and my hair kept falling in my face. I have a headband for just that occasion! it looks like this...




Except they are red. What devil has pink horns?!

I was working pretty hard and forgot I had them on, when I realized I had to pick something up in HR. I went out of the trailer and down the ramp. I had gone about 4 feet when I looked ahead and saw a ? 23 ? year old plushy fellow just standing there staring at me. I slowed my walk down, he didn't move. Then he gave me the weirdest toothy cringe smile/leer I have ever seen!

It was pretty creepy...so i gave him a wan smile back...and as i was about to pass him he said....I like your horns.

my mind was scrambling to catch up ....is that the new euphemism for boobs? NAH...no way someone would say that outl...wahhhh AGHHHHHHH!!!!! I ripped those horns off my head mumbled something like OOOPS! or Ahhhhh pickles...and then sped walked away as fast as I could.

2 comments:

  1. 'Blam-O! Another successful interaction with a man'-Liz Lemon
    You girl need some confidence, if you enjoy wearing something that defines you, wear it with pride. I don't think you have anything to be embarrassed about unless you were charging people like a bull with your horns; because that would have been weird. I think people enjoy being around interesting people, and by daring to express yourself you let others around you know that you aren't just another boring zombie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture conjured in my head of me charging people like a bull made me laugh out loud.

    ReplyDelete