Saturday, August 13, 2011

Feet

Today I went to the local pedicure place to get my feet done. Sadly, I have not done this all summer and my feet resemble fred flinstones. I also wanted to go to the grocery store, so i allowed myself under an hour at the foot place.

I walk in and its really full! The little lady comes up and i ask her how long the wait is. She says 15 minutes so i take a seat and start reading a People magazine about some sad reality couple gone bad. After awhile they call me back, then have some argument among themselves that ends with me sitting at an empty manicure table to await an open seat. After reading a bit more i seek out the clock on the wall. Sigh....running out of time. SO i look over at the seats to see how far along the other pedicures are and...WTF? All the women are getting their pedicures from these strange short MEN. Now ...I never thought i cared what gender did what job in life...but ARGH! I cannot let a strange little man play with my flinstone feet. It is hard enough for me to let a chick touch my feet. WHY WHY WHY? I pretty much just told them I would be back later and beat (ugly) feet out of there.

Sorry mini feet men. I guess I am not as enlightened as I thought I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment