Friday, August 12, 2011

Stinks

Next week Kringle is on vacation! I will be able to walk freely around without worry of bumping into him and resembling a stalker.

Cath and I are going to hit up the swamp first…I love that Benny the otter. I used to go in and watch him swim a lot my first winter here….I would be smile and wave before I left….about my 10th time visiting I smiled and waved before leaving and he floated past me , lifted his back paw, and waved back and forth! No one was around and I was astounded! I made contact with an otter….this is AWESOME! Then I noticed he had actually just finished pooping and was shaking it off.

Dammit.

Also, we may go to Feathers and Scales. I want to see the freaky ass little roadrunners as well as the poison dart frogs.

Mmmmm anything else to share?

I made the mistake of wearing this perfume the other day called exotic coconut. Holy crap…by 11am I felt like a fragrant dockworker was following me around. It was a manly stink smell that I cannot properly describe. This stench was really annoying me. I walked down the hall so I could hit the bathroom and try to wipe off the sad little squirt I had put on when I was accosted by Cath. She said, “hey…pssst…come here” all sneaky like…I walked over to her and she had the payroll check cabinet open. I thought WTF? And then she said “come here” and as I inclined my head towards her she said “take a deep breath”.

When someone says that to you….don’t.

But I was still inebriated from my skunky perfume so I inhaled deeply.

HOLY CRAP. It smelled like vomit!

“That smells like VOMIT” I gagged out.

“yes, I thought it did”. She said. Then she giggled and walked away.

You suck Cathy.

No comments:

Post a Comment