Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Everyone knows its all about the anemone

This weekend was nice. I was bitten all to hell at Jen’s house Saturday night. It looks like I have the chicken pox or something. Also, to disclose everything, Jen’s husband said something mildly funny when I wasn’t paying attention and I choked on my Mikes Black Cherry, managed to shoot it all out my nose, and send Cath and Jen into frenzied giggles. Glad I keep you entertained.

I had yesterday off to watch Ry and his friend Owen. Matthew and Rach came down as well and they tortured me by holding a loud bright ray gun to my head for a continuous 5 minutes each child. Also, poked me with a light saber and argued over Wii. I do not understand kids and wished I was at work instead.


Tuesday brings me back to work and Kringle is back. Cath and I decide to go out for Mexican food and decide to ask him so he see’s it is not an elaborate stalk job. I need him to know that I am NOT going to trick him into looking in my trunk and then whap him over the head with a fake arm cast.

Me: Want to go to dinner with Cath and I ?
Kringle: I’m still unpacking, washing, and what not.
Me: ?!? I have never heard a man say that …ever.
Kringle: I’m OCD when it comes to a clean house, clean clothes, and things put away appropriately.


Oh God. Another one? How is it that I am attracted to friends that are so damned OCD? Especially when I honestly replied that “I am a walking mess. Kind of like Pigpen, without the dust.” I could make a list and it would be longggggggg of all my OCD friends. Topping that List? Belle and CC. I honestly don’t think anyone can surpass Belle in the OCD department. What’s next? Vegetarian? CC, Mike, sometimes Belle… NO MORE !

Then I had to ask Cath,

Is it wrong to set up my soon to be ex’s girlfriend with another dude? He is OCD, she is OCD. He holds his staff to high standards that make them want to kill him as does she. Isn’t that a match made in heaven? They could rule the WORLD!

Cath says it is wrong…and it’s true, I don’t want to break poor Mikes heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment