Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Nature Fights back

Not a lot going on today....To work my way backwards...

Just got off the phone with my fabulous cousin Andee...whom autocorrect likes to change to Andre..When she is not running Triathlons and Marathons she is raising a house of hilarious girls and helping her husband run their store Sierra Running Company in Fresno. Anyway....I mention that I have to get off the phone soon because i have a check run tomorrow and i hear her suck in a large breath...
Andee: Check run! That sounds awesome! What is that? Is it some kind of half marathon?
Stacie: Calm down...its where i print off checks and match them to a bunch of invoices and crap...my ass stays in a chair.
Andee: Oh....i thought you had finally decided to start running...sigh. Hey, by the way...I know you're probably not interested...
Stacie: Hmm? GO ahead and ask.
Andee: well there is this Nike Marathon in San Francisco and we have some free entry tickets if you wanted to do it. During one mile people come out and give you chocolate and at the end a half naked firefighter gives you a tiffany's box with a nike necklace in it for you. my other cousin is coming...want to ?
Stacie: the chocolate and the half naked firefighter make it hard for me to say no. Can I use an ECV?
Andee: I think you have to use your legs.
Stacie: are you sure? cause i am picturing me approaching the chocolate now with the motor humming...rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...beep beep.

before the call was dinner...

My pork chop decided to fight back. I went to take a bite of it and a hidden piece of hot fat exploded against my lip like shrapnel in the fight for vegetarianism. I hate you pork. Now my lip hurts...just enough to annoy me. Luckily so far i still look normal. Tomorrow is an all staff meeting. I do not need to see the whole zoo and have them see a weird puffy lip, Like i tried and failed at lip injections.

before dinner was work

nothing much there....my under wire bra, where it met in the middle ...I noticed how bizarrely hard it was...so I balanced my staple remover on it while trying to get pegs attention while she was on the phone.

and that was it for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment