Saturday, August 27, 2011

Strip it...Strip it good!

The other night I picked Ry up from school and brought him home. He wanted to watch Pokemon in my room and eat dinner on my bed. I was okay with it so I tell him to go upstairs and make sure the bed is made (cue all my ocd friends GASPING at an unmade bed).
I was prepping dinner when i heard him come into the kitchen behind me.

WTF?

Stacie- where did all your clothes go?
Ry- I like to strip down when i get home...get comfy.
Stacie- ummmm....at least you are still wearing your underwear.
Ry- If i know i don't have to go out again, I might as well be like this ..so i can stay cool and relax.

Now the funniest part of this is that I am a total stripper when i get home....BUT...I really do keep my clothes on until bed now, and have been doing such since my kid hit 3 (old enough to draw naked mommy pics= clothes on)

So is this naked streak hereditary? God help me...he gets my nakedness and Mikes body type...my stubbornness and mikes intellect...WTF!

My genes suck!

No comments:

Post a Comment