Friday, August 27, 2010

from jan 21 2005

Friday, January 21, 2005

Mommahood

My friend Nathan asked me the other day how I was enjoying mamahood...I was thinking hard on the subject when I suddenly heard my husband talking sing singy to our child. "Please don't touch kitty's butt, Please don't stick your finger up kittys butt."

That is how being a mamma is going.

Its exciting and crazy. He explores toilets and attacks shadows, Refuses grilled cheese sandwiches and eats crusty stale crumbs found in the yard. He tries to slip under the kitchen gate so he can play in the cats water and LOVES to stick his fingers in his butt crack when he can get his diaper to sag.

Who knew watching Sesame Street through your legs upside down could be so much fun? And are crayons and non toxic paint really that yummy?

I tell Salena ( my playgroup mommy) that its like raising wee beasties...What would I do without my Ry?

No comments:

Post a Comment