Saturday, February 11, 2012

The Kringle Chronicles

So the other day at work , one of my friends whom I will call AntE came over and we were talking about an emergency expense Kringle was going to have. She was giving me a heads up and then somehow the conversation changed to Kringles manly skills.

AntE- So Kringle is awesome at his job and really knows what he is doing.
me- yep, i've seen him in manic action...he is pretty cool.
AntE- the other day he had to get an alligator ready for some test so he just went on in there, wrassled it down and got its mouth shut.
me- ...
me-oh my god that is so hot.
AntE- yes...*laughing*...it is
me- no really....I think my panties just flew off and hit the window.

Later I was talking to someone else who knew about it.

me- OH MY GOD...did you hear Kringle wrassled an alligator alone! HOW HOT!
greenwool- laughs...yes...but honey...he had like 4 people there with him.
me- okay....4 people...but still he wrassled an alligator!
greenwool- I think he may have helped, but then I think he got booted onto his ass in the water.
me- *sigh* that sounds more like Kringle. the fantasy is gone. come on back now panties.

No comments:

Post a Comment